Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Britain To Launch Public Sale Of Lloyds Banking Group PLC Shares; Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC Later-Reuters
Reuters reported that according to Sunday Times, British finance minister George Osborne will launch the early sale to the public of shares in bailed-out lender Lloyds Banking Group PLC. Shares the government owns in Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, also rescued during the financial crisis, will be sold at a later date, the paper said. Osborne will announce the sale of the state's 39% stake in Lloyds, which could raise up to 17 billion pounds ($26 billion), during his annual policy speech to London's business community at Mansion House on June 19, the Sunday Times said. However, citing people close to the process, the Financial Times reported that the Treasury is considering selling an initial 10% of Lloyds before the end of the year.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc gives FY 2014 charge outlook
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc announces $2.25 bln tier 2 transaction
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group sells stake in Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise
- WEKO investigates Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC over potential collusion to manipulate foreign exchange rates - Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- United Overseas Bank Ltd announces amalgamation of subsidiaries
- First Financial Bancorp completes acquisition of The Guernsey Bank
- Bryn Mawr Bank Corp acquires Powers Craft Parker & Beard Inc
- Bank of America Corp reaches comprehensive settlement with U.S. department of justice and state attorneys general to resolve mortgage-related litigations and investigations
- Share this
- Digg this