Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC reaches settlement with US authorities regarding OFAC compliance
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC:Says the company and the Royal Bank of Scotland plc (RBS plc) have reached a settlement with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Fed), the New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS), and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).Says with respect to RBS plc's historical compliance with US economic sanction regulations outside the United States.Says in settlement with the above Authorities, RBS plc has agreed to pay $100 million (62 million british pounds) in total, with $50 million to the Fed, of which $33 million is deemed to satisfy the OFAC penalty, and $50 million to DFS.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC investigated in New York currency trading probe-Reuters
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announces $2 billion T2 Notes transaction
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC ends 8 bln stg capital back-up with UK government-reuters
- RBS reaches settlement with European Commission
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Alpha Bank SA announces 1.2 billion euros underwritten capital increase with cancellation of pre-emption rights
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc closes $17.2 mln public offering of common stock
- First Banctrust Corp declares increase in quarterly cash dividend
- Ruixing Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Share this
- Digg this