Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announces $2 billion T2 Notes transaction
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC:Says it completed the pricing of its ten-year, $2,000,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 6.00 percent Subordinated Tier 2 Notes due Dec. 19, 2023.Says they are being issued at a re-offer price of 99.098 percent.Says the offering is scheduled to close on Dec. 19.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc announces launch of initial public offering of Citizens Financial Group
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc gives FY 2014 charge outlook
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc announces $2.25 bln tier 2 transaction
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group sells stake in Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Banco Santander SA enters into agreement to acquire Carfinco Financial Group Inc
- Hals-Development OAO receives mandatory offer from AKB Bank Moskvy OAO
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA announces merger by incorporation of Banca di Credito Sardo SpA and Cassa di Risparmio di Venezia SpA
- HSBC Holdings PLC announces issue of perpetual subordinated contingent convertible securities
- Share this
- Digg this