Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announces $2 billion T2 Notes transaction
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC:Says it completed the pricing of its ten-year, $2,000,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 6.00 percent Subordinated Tier 2 Notes due Dec. 19, 2023.Says they are being issued at a re-offer price of 99.098 percent.Says the offering is scheduled to close on Dec. 19.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC investigated in New York currency trading probe-Reuters
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC ends 8 bln stg capital back-up with UK government-reuters
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC reaches settlement with US authorities regarding OFAC compliance
- RBS reaches settlement with European Commission
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Alpha Bank SA announces 1.2 billion euros underwritten capital increase with cancellation of pre-emption rights
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc closes $17.2 mln public offering of common stock
- First Banctrust Corp declares increase in quarterly cash dividend
- Ruixing Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. announces FY 2013 dividend payment
- Share this
- Digg this