Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC Plans Direct Line Insurance Group PLC IPO Launch-Reuters
Reuters reported that Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC will announce on September 13, 2012 its formal intention to float its Direct Line Insurance Group PLC unit on the London Stock Exchange. Analysts say the initial public offering could value Direct Line at over GBP3 billion ($4.8 billion). RBS declined to comment on the timing of the announcement.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc gives FY 2014 charge outlook
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc announces $2.25 bln tier 2 transaction
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group sells stake in Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise
- WEKO investigates Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC over potential collusion to manipulate foreign exchange rates - Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- NASB Financial Inc announces intention to voluntarily delist from NASDAQ, deregister common stock and repurchase up to $10 million of common stock
- ViewPoint Financial Group and LegacyTexas Group, Inc. announce amendment of merger agreement
- CTBC Financial Holding Co Ltd subsidiary to acquire stake in ABC Life
- SBI Mortgage announces resignation of co-CEO
- Share this
- Digg this