Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Canada Libor investigators escalate dispute with Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC-Reuters
Reuters reported that The Canadian agency investigating whether banks manipulated a key global interest rates accused Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS) on November 14, 2012 of failing to cooperate with its probe and of making misleading statements about it. Escalating a dispute over the Canadian Competition Bureau's request for internal documents, the Ottawa-based agency said RBS was not cooperating fully, as the bank claimed, with the probe into possible collusion in setting the yen Libor rate.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- RBS reaches settlement with European Commission
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announced disposal of remaining stake in WorldPay
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC To Create New Internal Bad Bank To House Problem Loans-Reuters
- U.S. Regulator Sues Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Others Over Faulty Securities-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- OFG Bancorp increases quarterly common stock cash dividend by 33 percent
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA signs deed for merger by incorporation of Sudameris S.A. into Intesa Sanpaolo
- Bank Hapoalim BM eyes buying Israel Discount Bank Ltd's New York unit - Reuters
- Royal Bank Of Canada's president and CEO announces intention to retire
- Share this
- Digg this