Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Britain To Launch Public Sale Of Lloyds Banking Group PLC Shares; Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC Later-Reuters
Reuters reported that according to Sunday Times, British finance minister George Osborne will launch the early sale to the public of shares in bailed-out lender Lloyds Banking Group PLC. Shares the government owns in Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, also rescued during the financial crisis, will be sold at a later date, the paper said. Osborne will announce the sale of the state's 39% stake in Lloyds, which could raise up to 17 billion pounds ($26 billion), during his annual policy speech to London's business community at Mansion House on June 19, the Sunday Times said. However, citing people close to the process, the Financial Times reported that the Treasury is considering selling an initial 10% of Lloyds before the end of the year.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc gives FY 2014 charge outlook
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc announces $2.25 bln tier 2 transaction
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group sells stake in Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise
- WEKO investigates Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC over potential collusion to manipulate foreign exchange rates - Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Financial Institutions Inc completes acquisition of Scott Danahy Naylon Co Inc
- Central Bank of India Ltd announces allotment of equity shares to Life Insurance Corporation Of India on preferential basis
- FCB Financial Holdings Inc announces pricing of initial public offering
- Royal Bank of Canada appoints President and CEO
- Share this
- Digg this