Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC To Cut 2,000 Roles In Markets Division-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC is planning to cut 2,000 jobs as part of its drive to reduce the size of its investment bank, a person familiar with the matter said. The move to cut 20% of staff in its Markets division follows sustained pressure on the state-controlled U.K. bank to refocus on its domestic market. The job cuts should be largely made over the next 18 months, this person said.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc announces $2.25 bln tier 2 transaction
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group sells stake in Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise
- WEKO investigates Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC over potential collusion to manipulate foreign exchange rates - Reuters
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC investigated in New York currency trading probe-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- First Merchants Corporation and Community Bancshares, Inc. announce signing of a definitive merger agreement
- BBCN Bancorp Inc increases quarterly cash dividend 33.3 pct to $0.10 per share
- CIT Group to acquire OneWest Bank for $3.4 bln in cash and stock
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA announces acquisition of Catalunya Banc, S.A.
- Share this
- Digg this