Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC To Cut 2,000 Roles In Markets Division-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC is planning to cut 2,000 jobs as part of its drive to reduce the size of its investment bank, a person familiar with the matter said. The move to cut 20% of staff in its Markets division follows sustained pressure on the state-controlled U.K. bank to refocus on its domestic market. The job cuts should be largely made over the next 18 months, this person said.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC investigated in New York currency trading probe-Reuters
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announces $2 billion T2 Notes transaction
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC ends 8 bln stg capital back-up with UK government-reuters
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC reaches settlement with US authorities regarding OFAC compliance
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Cardinal Financial Corp completes merger of subsidiary banks
- First Bank completes merger with Heritage Community Bank
- Alpha Bank SA announces 1.2 billion euros underwritten capital increase with cancellation of pre-emption rights
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc closes $17.2 mln public offering of common stock
- Share this
- Digg this