Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC Hopes To Promote Retail Banker To CEO Job-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC is hoping to promote Ross McEwan, the head of its retail bank, to the role of Chief Executive. Mr. McEwan is being lined up to replace outgoing CEO Stephen Hester, who announced in June that he would be stepping down by the end of the year. However, the U.K.'s Prudential Regulation Authority has yet to approve the appointment, one person said.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- RBS reaches settlement with European Commission
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announced disposal of remaining stake in WorldPay
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC To Create New Internal Bad Bank To House Problem Loans-Reuters
- U.S. Regulator Sues Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Others Over Faulty Securities-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Finanstilsynet approves merger between Svendborg Sparekasse and Vestfyns Bank
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd amends effective date of internal reorganization
- Santander Mexico Financial Group SAB de CV concludes sale of Gestion Santander SA de CV's shares
- Svendborg Sparekasse's shareholders approve merger with Vestfyns Bank
- Share this
- Digg this