Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Greenergy, Koninklijke Vopak N.V. Complete Purchase Petroplus Holdings AG's Coryton Refinery-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Koninklijke Vopak N.V. and Greenergy Ltd. said Monday that they completed the acquisition of the Coryton refinery in England, which was previously owned Petroplus Holdings AG. The transaction follows the earlier announcement by the consortium on June 26, 2012. The three companies plan to develop and invest in this facility - to be named Thames Oil Port - to create import and distribution terminal for oil products to be managed by Vopak. The initial storage capacity will be around 500,000 cubic meters (cbm), with potential to expand to up to 1 million cbm in later stages. The transaction was completed on September 28 with PwC, the administrator of Petroplus Refining & Marketing Limited.
Latest Developments for Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC announces Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. files registration statement for initial public offering of midstream partnership
- Royal Dutch Shell announces completion of sell-down of 78 million shares in Woodside
- Royal Dutch Shell sells its entire 19 pct stake in Woodside
- Consortium including Royal Dutch Shell to appeal against Kazakhstan 530 mln euros fine-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- E1 Corporation to set up wholly owned subsidiary in U.S.
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Taixing-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Hubei-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Lehigh Gas Partners LP announces pricing of public offering of common units
- Share this
- Digg this