Ithaca Energy Inc Announces Execution of Farm-Out Transaction with Royal Dutch Shell PLC's Shell UK Limited
Ithaca Energy Inc announced the execution of a farm-out transaction with Royal Dutch Shell PLC's Shell UK Limited (Shell) in respect of the UK exploration assets acquired pursuant to the acquisition of Valiant Petroleum plc (Valiant), completed on April 19, 2013 (the Acquisition). The Company has now reduced its exposure to all remaining firm UK exploration well expenditure commitments transferred as part of the Acquisition.
Latest Developments for Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC announces Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. files registration statement for initial public offering of midstream partnership
- Royal Dutch Shell announces completion of sell-down of 78 million shares in Woodside
- Royal Dutch Shell sells its entire 19 pct stake in Woodside
- Consortium including Royal Dutch Shell to appeal against Kazakhstan 530 mln euros fine-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd announces appointment of auditors
- E1 Corporation to set up wholly owned subsidiary in U.S.
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Taixing-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Hubei-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Share this
- Digg this