Royal Dutch Shell PLC Lifts Force Majeure On Gas Supplies To Nigeria LNG-Reuters
Reuters reported that Royal Dutch Shell PLC has lifted a force majeure on gas supplies to the country's 22 million tonne-a-year liquefied natural gas (NLNG) export terminal. The renewal of gas supplies came a day after the Company declared force majeure on Nigeria's benchmark Bonny Light crude exports, while it tries to fix dozens of places where the Nembe Creek trunkline has been hacked into by thieves.
Latest Developments for Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC announces Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. files registration statement for initial public offering of midstream partnership
- Royal Dutch Shell announces completion of sell-down of 78 million shares in Woodside
- Royal Dutch Shell sells its entire 19 pct stake in Woodside
- Consortium including Royal Dutch Shell to appeal against Kazakhstan 530 mln euros fine-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd announces appointment of auditors
- E1 Corporation to set up wholly owned subsidiary in U.S.
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Taixing-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Kingdream Public Ltd Co to sell stake in Hubei-based subsidiary to China Petroleum & Chemical
- Share this
- Digg this