Transit Invest ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Accello Partners I AS Launches Mandatory Offer for Acquisition of Shares in Reach Subsea ASA
Reach Subsea ASA announced that Accello Partners I AS (Accello) has resolved to launch an unconditional mandatory offer for all the issued and outstanding shares in Reach Subsea ASA (Reach) at a price of NOK 1.60 per Reach share (the Mandatory Offer). The offer period lasts from and including December 10, 2012 to and including January 7, 2013 at 16:30 CET (Central European Time). The receiving agent is Pareto Securities AS.
Latest Developments for Reach Subsea ASA
- Reach Subsea ASA Updates on Unconditional Mandatory Offer Made by Accello Partners I AS
- Reach Subsea ASA's Board Recommends Not To Accept Offer From Accello Partners I AS
- Reach Subsea ASA Appoints New Auditor
- Transit Invest ASA Updates on Combination with Reach Subsea AS and Announces Registration of Share Capital Increase; Changes Name to Reach Subsea ASA
Latest Key Developments in Marine
- STX Pan Ocean Co Ltd announces appointment of auditor
- R&I affirms rating on Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd at "A-" and rating outlook negative
- Daiichi Chuo Kisen Kaisha announces extraordinary loss for FY 2014
- Nordic American Tanker Ltd announces underwriters' exercise of option to purchase additional shares
- Share this
- Digg this