Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Concludes Acquisition of Portfolio of Products in the United States
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA announced that it has concluded the acquisition of all rights concerning a portfolio of products indicated for the treatment of rare and other diseases and marketed mainly in the United States of America, from Lundbeck LLC. The value of the transaction is of USD 100 million, of which USD 80 million were paid at the closing. The acquired portfolio will be marketed in the United States by Recordati Rare Diseases, a wholly-owned US corporation. The main products in the portfolio is Panhematin (haemin for injection) for the amelioration of recurrent attacks of acute intermittent porphyria. Other drugs acquired are NeoProfen (ibuprofen lysine injection) and Indocin I.V. (indomethacin injection), indicated to close a clinically significant patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) in premature infants, and Cosmegen (dactinomycin for injection) used mainly in the treatment of three rare cancers.
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA finalizes second tranche of acquisition of Opalia Pharma In Tunisia
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA confirms FY 2014 guidance
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA approves FY 2013 dividend; renews share buyback
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 targets in-line with estimates
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Ltd announces SCENESSE vitiligo study results
- Hangzhou Tianmushan Pharmaceutical Enterprise to sell entire stake in wholly owned subsidiary
- Aratana Therapeutics Inc announces full exercise of underwriters' option to purchase additional shares
- FDA approves Eli Lilly and Co's Trulicity (dulaglutide)
- Share this
- Digg this