Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Provider: Wright Reports
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA to Propose FY 2012 Dividend Distribution; Issues FY 2013 and FY 2015 Revenues, Operating Income and Net Income Guidance In-Line With Analysts' Estimates
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA announced that the Board of Directors will propose to the shareholders the distribution of a dividend of EUR 0.10 per share, in full balance of the interim fiscal year 2012 dividend of EUR 0.20, to be paid to all shares outstanding at ex-dividend date, excluding those in treasure stock, as from April 22, 2013, with ex-dividend on April 25, 2013 and record date on April 24, 2013. The full fiscal yeas 2012 dividend is therefore of EUR 0.30 per share (EUR 0.30 per share also for fiscal year 2011). Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA also announced that it has issued the Company's revenues, operating income and net income guidance for fiscal year 2013 and fiscal year 2015. The Company expects to report for fiscal year 2013 revenues of more than EUR 920 million, operating income of more than EUR 185 million and net income of more than EUR 128 million. For fiscal year 2015, the Company expects to report revenues between EUR 1.025 million and EUR 1.075 million, operating income between EUR 210 million and EUR 220 million and net income between EUR 140 million and EUR 150 million. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report for fiscal year 2013 revenues of EUR 917.82 million, EBIT of EUR 190.06 million, net income of EUR 132.71and for fiscal year 2015 revenues of EUR 1,041.68, EBIT of EUR 215.88 and net income of EUR 150.13 million.
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Raises FY 2013 Revenues Guidance
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Concludes Acquisition of Portfolio of Products in the United States
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Confirms FY 2012 Revenues, Operating Profit and Net Income Guidance; Deliberates FY 2012 Interim Dividend
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Acquires Portfolio of Products in Russia
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Nattopharma ASA Maintains FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Grifols SA’s Study Demonstrates Higher Dose Of PROLASTIN-C Increases Levels Of Alpha1-PI To Within Normal Range In Patients With AAT Deficiency-DJ
- Protalex Inc Announces Positive Interim Review of Phase 1b Trial Of PRTX-100 in Rheumatoid Arthritis By Independent Data Safety Monitoring Committee
- Pfizer Inc Announces Plan For Split-Off Of Zoetis Inc
- Share this
- Digg this