Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA to Acquire 90% Stake in Tunisian Opalia Pharma SA
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA announced that it has signed agreements for the acquisition of 90% stake in Opalia Pharma SA, a Tunisian pharmaceutical company based in Ariana, in Tunis' suburbs. The enterprise value of the transaction is TND 80 million, approximately EUR 37 million, and will be funded from existing liquidity. The closing of the transaction, expected to take place in the next months, is subject to prior approval by the Tunisian authorities. Opalia Pharma was established in 1988, it markets branded generic drugs with products in dermatology and in the gastrointestinal and respiratory therapeutic areas. Opalia employs 322 people and sales in fiscal year 2013 are estimated to be of approximately TND 40 million (approximately EUR 18.5 million).
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA finalizes second tranche of acquisition of Opalia Pharma In Tunisia
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA confirms FY 2014 guidance
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA approves FY 2013 dividend; renews share buyback
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 targets in-line with estimates
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Ltd announces SCENESSE vitiligo study results
- Hangzhou Tianmushan Pharmaceutical Enterprise to sell entire stake in wholly owned subsidiary
- Aratana Therapeutics Inc announces full exercise of underwriters' option to purchase additional shares
- FDA approves Eli Lilly and Co's Trulicity (dulaglutide)
- Share this
- Digg this