Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA to Acquire 90% Stake in Tunisian Opalia Pharma SA
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA announced that it has signed agreements for the acquisition of 90% stake in Opalia Pharma SA, a Tunisian pharmaceutical company based in Ariana, in Tunis' suburbs. The enterprise value of the transaction is TND 80 million, approximately EUR 37 million, and will be funded from existing liquidity. The closing of the transaction, expected to take place in the next months, is subject to prior approval by the Tunisian authorities. Opalia Pharma was established in 1988, it markets branded generic drugs with products in dermatology and in the gastrointestinal and respiratory therapeutic areas. Opalia employs 322 people and sales in fiscal year 2013 are estimated to be of approximately TND 40 million (approximately EUR 18.5 million).
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Finalizes First Tranche of Acquisition of Opalia Pharma S.A.
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Updates FY 2013 Guidance; Resolves FY 2013 Interim Dividend Distribution
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Concludes Acquisition of Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Acquires Spanish Pharmaceutical Company Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- FDA advisory committee votes on AstraZeneca PLC and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co investigational medicine metreleptin
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc reaffirms FY 2013 guidance
- CORRECTION OFFICIAL - Cangene Corp to be acquired by Emergent BioSolutions Inc. for $222 mln
- Kamada Ltd Completion of Pivotal Phase II/III Clinical Trial
- Share this
- Digg this