Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Acquires Spanish Pharmaceutical Company Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA announced that it has signed the agreements covering the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U., a Spanish pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Madrid and production facilities in Utebo, Zaragoza. The value of the transaction (enterprise value) is of EUR 93 million and will be funded from existing liquidity. The closing of the transaction is expected to take place in the coming weeks. Casen Fleet primarily markets internally developed drugs principally in the gastroenterological therapeutic area in Spain and Portugal through its own organization and in other countries through partners.
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA finalizes second tranche of acquisition of Opalia Pharma In Tunisia
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA confirms FY 2014 guidance
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA approves FY 2013 dividend; renews share buyback
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 targets in-line with estimates
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Guerbet SA reaffirms FY 2014 revenue guidance
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc raises FY 2014 guidance - Conference Call
- Celgene Corp updates FY 2014 revenue guidance and raises FY 2014 EPS guidance
- Eli Lilly and Co reaffirms FY 2014 earnings outlook; lowers high end of prior FY 2014 revenue outlook to a range in line with analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this