Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Concludes Acquisition of Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA announced that it has concluded the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U., a Spanish pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Madrid and production facilities in Utebo, Zaragoza. The value of the transaction (enterprise value) is of EUR 93 million of which EUR 89.5 million were paid at the closing. Casen Fleet primarily markets internally developed drugs principally in the gastroenterological therapeutic area in Spain and Portugal through its own organization and in other countries through partners. Approximately 55% of revenue is generated by a line of products used in the preparation for colonoscopy. The main product in this line is Citrafleet, already marketed by Recordati in Germany. Its product portfolio also comprises oral rehydration products, probiotics and OTC brands for gynecological use.
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Finalizes First Tranche of Acquisition of Opalia Pharma S.A.
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Updates FY 2013 Guidance; Resolves FY 2013 Interim Dividend Distribution
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Acquires Spanish Pharmaceutical Company Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Confirms FY 2013 Revenues, Operating Income, Net Income Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- FDA approves Gilead Sciences Inc's Sovaldi the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug to treat bent penis condition gets U.S. approval - Reuters
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals Inc receives product license approval of EjectDelay for premature ejaculation from Health Canada
- GSK and Theravance announce positive results from pivotal phase iii study for fluticasone furoate/vilanterol in asthma
- Share this
- Digg this