Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Updates FY 2013 Guidance; Resolves FY 2013 Interim Dividend Distribution
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA announced that it has updated its full fiscal year 2013 targets. For the full fiscal year 2013, targets are to achieve sales of more than EUR 930 million, operating income of more than EUR 190 million and net income of more than EUR 132 million. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report for fiscal year 2013 revenues of EUR 938.32 million, EBIT of EUR 194.23 million and net income of EUR 133.30 million. Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA also announced that the Board of Directors resolved to distribute an interim dividend relating to the fiscal year 2013 amounting to EUR 0.22 (before withholding tax) on each outstanding share, excluding shares in treasury stock. The interim dividend will be paid, through the authorized intermediaries, as from November 21, 2013 on coupon No. 12 to be presented on November 18, 2013.
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA finalizes second tranche of acquisition of Opalia Pharma In Tunisia
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA confirms FY 2014 guidance
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA approves FY 2013 dividend; renews share buyback
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 targets in-line with estimates
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Plethora Solutions Holdings PLC updates on conditional subscription by Regent Pacific Group Limited
- Lansen Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd recommends interim dividend
- Eagle Veterinary Technology announces rights issue
- R&I affirms Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd's rating at "AA+" and announces negative outlook
- Share this
- Digg this