Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Finalizes First Tranche of Acquisition of Opalia Pharma S.A.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA announced that it has concluded the acquisition of approximately 67% of the share capital of Opalia Pharma S.A., a Tunisian pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Ariana, a suburb of Tunis. This first tranche consists of the portion of the share capital held by non-Tunisian shareholders, one of which is The Abraaj Group. An amount of EUR 22.6 million were paid at the closing. The conclusion of the acquisition of a further 23% is expected to take place in the coming months. Opalia Pharma was established in 1988 and is a pharmaceutical company. The company markets branded generic drugs with products in dermatology and in the gastrointestinal and respiratory therapeutic areas. The company employs approximately 320 people and generates annual sales of around TND 40 million (around EUR 18 million).
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Updates FY 2013 Guidance; Resolves FY 2013 Interim Dividend Distribution
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Concludes Acquisition of Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Acquires Spanish Pharmaceutical Company Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA Confirms FY 2013 Revenues, Operating Income, Net Income Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Plethora Solutions Holdings PLC announces CEO Appointment
- Merck & Co Inc announces launch of new business focused on weight management interventions in U.S.
- Coronado Biosciences Inc announces management changes
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc submits application to the FDA requesting approval of xiaflex for concurrent treatment of multiple palpable cords
- Share this
- Digg this