Recordati - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA issues financial guidance for fiscal year 2014 higher with analysts' estimates
Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA:Announces that revenues for 2014 are expected to be more than 1 billion euros, thanks mainly to the consolidation of Opalia Pharma and Laboratorios Casen Fleet acquired in 2013, fiscal 2014 revenues 1.019 billion euros - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Says organic growth will be impacted by the termination of the license agreement for Entact (escitalopram) in Italy as a result of the product's patent expiry, and of the license agreement for Adagent (pegademase bovine) in the markets.Says operating margin for 2014 is expected to increase thanks mainly to an improvement in gross margin as a result of the high margin associated with the newly acquired products and the low margin generated by the terminated products.Says SG&A expenses for 2014 are expected to remain stable as percent of sales while R&D expenditure is expected to grow to around 9 percent of sales.Says for 2014 operating income is expected to be more than 220 million euros, with a margin on sales of 22 percent, fiscal 2014 operating income 210.76 million euros, margin on sales 20.7 percent - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Says net income for 2014 is expected to to be more than 150 million euros with a margin on sales of 15 percent, fiscal 2014 net income 143.83 million euros, margin on sales 14.1 percent - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Latest Developments for Recordati Industria Chimica e Farmaceutica SpA
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA finalizes second tranche of acquisition of Opalia Pharma In Tunisia
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA confirms FY 2014 guidance
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA approves FY 2013 dividend; renews share buyback
- Recordati Industria Chimica E Farmaceutica SpA proposes FY 2013 dividend; issues FY 2014 targets in-line with estimates
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Lotus Pharmaceutical Co Ltd to invest in Alvogen Asia Limit
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals receives European approval for KALYDECO (ivacaftor) in Eight Non-G551D Gating Mutations
- Alimera Sciences' Iluvien receives marketing authorization in Denmark for the treatment of chronic diabetic macular edema
- Glaxosmithkline and Genmab announce positive interim result for phase III study of Ofatumumab as maintenance therapy for relapsed CLL
- Share this
- Digg this