Renault - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Renault SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Renault SA and France’s National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) Sign New Framework Agreement
Renault SA announced that it has signed a new four-year framework agreement with France’s National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). The new framework agreement will cover new collaborative research and innovation opportunities in the years ahead. The new research areas for Renault SA and CNRS teams include neuroscience, virtual reality, ergonomics, new materials and catalysis.
Latest Developments for Renault SA
- Renault SA to build Bollore SA's electric bluecars through joint venture
- Renault acquires Caterham Group’s stake in Societe des Automobiles Alpine Caterham
- Standard & Poor's affirms Renault at 'BB+' and raises outlook to 'positive'-DJ
- Renault SA faces strike action in distribution subsidiary-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Auto
- Fiat SpA says remains confident of legitimacy of tax ruling process regarding Fiat Finance and Trade (FFT) in Luxemburg following decision by European Commission to open investigation into tax ruling
- Avtovaz OAO and Bipek Auto set up joint venture to distribute Ladas in Siberia-Interfax
- Honda Motor Co Ltd's HMSI to invest for new plant in Gujarat-Business Standard
- Arctic Cat Inc initiates all-terrain vehicle recall
- Share this
- Digg this