RHJ International SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Rhj International SA Announces Sale of Stake in Shaklee Global Group Inc
Rhj International SA announces that it has entered into an agreement with Shaklee Global Group Inc to sell a 39% stake in Shaklee via a share buyback transaction. The sales price of JPY500 per share is in line with the share price underlying the current carrying value and translates into gross proceeds of JPY5,064 million. The corresponding amount in Euro terms of EUR38.2 million is lower than the current carrying value of the stake in Shaklee, principally reflecting adverse movements in the exchange rate between the Japanese Yen and the Euro. On closing, the expected gross cash proceeds from the transaction will be EUR30.6 million. These proceeds will be subject to withholding taxes of approximately EUR2.7 million. The remaining 20% of the gross consideration will be deferred in the form of an interest bearing payment undertaking issued by Shaklee with a maturity of, at most, three years. Post transaction RHJI will maintain a 1.6% stake in Shaklee.
Latest Developments for RHJ International SA
- Rhj International SA and Kleinwort Benson Group Announce Update on BHF Acquisition
- Rhj International SA Completes Sale Of Stake In Shaklee
- RHJ International Completes Divestment Of Phoenix Resort K.K. To SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS Inc.
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS INC. to Acquire Subsidiary of RHJ International S.A
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- Solium Capital Inc announces acquisition of Globalshareplans
- Al Mal Investment Co KSCC announces Chief Executive Officer resignation
- Kuwait Stock Exchange suspends trading of shares of Al Mal Investment Co KSCC for delay in filing financial statement
- Aeolian Investment Fund SA calls off merger with Global Investment Services SA
- Share this
- Digg this