Reeltime Media Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Reeltime Media Ltd Announces Acquisition Of Webster Computer Systems Pty Ltd's IT Services Business
Reeltime Media Ltd announced that it has entered into a Terms Sheet with Webster Computer Systems Pty Ltd for the acquisition of its IT services business. Webster Computer Systems, also known as Websys, was established in 1970 with service locations in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Websys, which also operates under the original brand Webster Computer Systems, is an Intel GID and Premier Partner, Microsoft OEM, HP Partner, Red Hat partner and IBM Partner. The consideration for the acquisition is $750,000, comprised of $200,000 cash, plus shares to the value of $550,000. The Company is also assuming certain obligations of the business.
Latest Developments for Reeltime Media Ltd
- Reeltime Media Ltd purported termination of Dream and Search Engine Experts acquisitions
- Reeltime Media Ltd announces completion of acquisition of design experts
- Reeltime Media Ltd announces acquisition of Netactive Limited and Base 10 Limited
- Reeltime Media Ltd completes acquisition of Ocean Feather Digital Pty Ltd
Latest Key Developments in Broadcasting
- RCS and RDS SA acquires local television company in Reghin-Telecompaper Europe
- British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC acquires majority stake in Love Productions
- B.A.G. Films and Media Ltd announces allotment of warrants convertible into equity shares to promoters and non promoters on preferential basis
- Rupert Murdoch said to have made offer for Time Warner- The New York Times
- Share this
- Digg this