Edition:
United States

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB (RNBS.ST)

RNBS.ST on Stockholm Stock Exchange

12.20SEK
11:29am EDT
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
12.20kr
Open
12.10kr
Day's High
12.30kr
Day's Low
12.00kr
Volume
13,774
Avg. Vol
83,756
52-wk High
20.40kr
52-wk Low
10.05kr

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Retail and Brands reports Q3 loss after tax
Thursday, 23 Jun 2016 01:30am EDT 

Rnb Retail And Brands Publ Ab : Q3 loss after tax amounted to SEK -10 m (-8), corresponding to sek -0.28 (-0.25) per share . Q3 Operating income amounted to SEK 0 M (­4) . Net sales totaled SEK 489 M (485), an increase of 0.7 percent .Says RNB has a good basis for delivering clear improvements in earnings during the 2016/2017 fiscal year compared to the present fiscal year.  Full Article

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB buys franchise business in Finland
Thursday, 24 Mar 2016 02:15am EDT 

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB:Polarn o. Pyret acquires 51 percent of master franchise business in Finland.Polarn o. Pyret ab acquires 51 percent of shares in Kids Company Oy in Finland.The acquisition is expected to close on March 31, 2016 and also includes a mutual option to acquire respectively sell the remaining 49 percent within a period of four years.  Full Article

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB proposes dividend of 0.25 crown per share for FY 2014/2015
Thursday, 22 Oct 2015 01:30am EDT 

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB:Proposes dividend of 0.25 crown per share for FY 2014/2015.  Full Article

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB extends maturity of business financing
Friday, 12 Dec 2014 02:03am EST 

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB:Says deal struck with company's principal owner, Konsumentforeningen Stockholm.Agreement grants Rnb right to extend 200 million Swedish crowns revolving loan from May 2016 to May 2017.  Full Article

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB appoints Kristian Lustin as new CFO
Monday, 1 Dec 2014 04:03am EST 

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB:Announces new CFO of Rnb Retail and Brands.Stefan Danieli is leaving his position as CFO in the spring of 2015 and will be succeeded by Kristian Lustin.  Full Article

Rnb Retail and Brands says current CFO Stefan Danieli is to leave
Friday, 26 Sep 2014 02:49am EDT 

Rnb Retail and Brands publ AB:Says current CFO Stefan Danieli to leave RNB in the middle of March 2015 at the latest.Says process of finding a successor has already commenced.Says Stefan Danieli has been appointed CFO of AHLENS.  Full Article

BRIEF-Retail and Brands reports Q3 loss after tax

* Q3 loss after tax amounted to SEK -10 m (-8), corresponding to sek -0.28 (-0.25) per share