Key Developments: RealNetworks Inc (RNWK.OQ)

RNWK.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

7.20USD
24 Dec 2014
Price Change (% chg)

$0.22 (+3.15%)
Prev Close
$6.98
Open
$6.98
Day's High
$7.21
Day's Low
$6.97
Volume
21,021
Avg. Vol
40,372
52-wk High
$8.31
52-wk Low
$6.08

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

RealNetworks Inc gives Q4 2014 outlook
Monday, 3 Nov 2014 04:00pm EST 

RealNetworks Inc:Expects Q4 2014 total revenue in the range of $33.0 million to $36.0 million.Expect adjusted EBITDA for Q4 2014 to be a loss in the range of $(16.0) million to $(18.0) million.Q4 2014 revenue of $36.2 million - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

RealNetworks Inc gives Q3 2014 outlook
Wednesday, 30 Jul 2014 04:02pm EDT 

RealNetworks Inc:Expects Q3 2014 total revenue in the range of $33.0 million to $36.0 million.Expect adjusted EBITDA for Q3 2014 to be a loss in the range of $(18.0) million to $(20.0) million.  Full Article

RealNetworks Inc appoints Rob Glaser to be permanent CEO
Wednesday, 30 Jul 2014 04:01pm EDT 

RealNetworks Inc:Announced that Rob Glaser has been appointed permanent CEO of the global digital media technology company.  Full Article

RealNetworks Inc gives Q2 2014 outlook
Wednesday, 7 May 2014 04:01pm EDT 

RealNetworks Inc:Expects Q2 2014 total revenue in the range of $38.0 -$41.0 mln.Expects Q2 2014 adjusted EBITDA to be a loss in the range of $(13.0) - $(16.0) mln.  Full Article

RealNetworks cuts voting right in J-Stream
Wednesday, 19 Mar 2014 10:00pm EDT 

J-Stream Inc:Says RealNetworks, Inc. is holding 6.72 pct voting right (782,000 shares) down from 12.74 pct (1,482,000 shares), on March 20.  Full Article

RealNetworks Inc gives Q1 2014 outlook
Wednesday, 5 Feb 2014 04:00pm EST 

RealNetworks Inc:Sees Q1 2014 total revenue in the range of $43.0 mln to $46.0 mln.Sees Q1 2014 adjusted EBITDA to be a loss in the range of $(9.0) mln to $(12.0) mln.  Full Article

RealNetworks, Inc. Transfers Entire Stake in LOEN ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Thursday, 7 Nov 2013 11:16pm EST 

LOEN ENTERTAINMENT, INC. (LOEN) announced that (SIH) Star Invest Holdings Limited and two related parties have acquired the entire 8.83% stake in LOEN from RealNetworks, Inc., for KRW 31,279,094,000. After that, (SIH) Star Invest Holdings Limited and the two related parties' combined stake in LOEN increased from 67.59% to 76.42%.  Full Article

RealNetworks Inc Issues Q4 2013 Guidance
Wednesday, 30 Oct 2013 04:00pm EDT 

RealNetworks Inc announced that for the fourth quarter of 2013, it expects total revenue of $47.0 million to $50.0 million and adjusted EBITDA loss of $(8.0) million to $(11.0) million.  Full Article

RealNetworks Inc Issues Q3 2013 Guidance
Wednesday, 7 Aug 2013 04:00pm EDT 

RealNetworks Inc announced that for the third quarter of 2013, it expects total revenue of $47.0 million to $50.0 million, with all segments flat to declining sequentially and declining year over year. The Company expect adjusted EBITDA for the quarter to be a loss of $(8.0) million to $(11.0) million.  Full Article

RealNetworks Inc Acquires Iconic Social Game Slingo Inc
Wednesday, 31 Jul 2013 12:00pm EDT 

RealNetworks Inc announced the acquisition of Slingo Inc. A combination of Bingo and slots, Slingo is one of the social casino games on the Internet. Currently more than 4.5 million people play versions of Slingo each month on Facebook, and millions more play it on mobile handsets, on slingo.com, and in physical slot machines in casinos around the world. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.  Full Article

Search Stocks