Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Pure Multi-Family REIT LP: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces Initial Cash Distribution And Closing Of Purchase Of Property
Pure Multi-Family REIT LP announced that the Board of Directors of Pure Multi-Family REIT (GP) Inc the governing general partner of Pure Multi, has approved the initial cash distribution of USD0.021 per class A limited partnership unit of Pure Multi from July 10, 2012 to July 31, 2012. This distribution has been pro-rated and is equal to USD0.03 per Unit on a monthly basis, or USD0.36 per Unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be paid on August 15, 2012 to Unitholders of record at the close of business on July 31, 2012. The policy of Pure Multi is to pay cash distributions on or about the 15th day of each month to the Unitholders of record on the last business day of the preceding month. Pure Multi expects to pay distributions of USD0.03 per Unit per month initially. In addition, Pure Multi announced the closing of a Class A multi-family community consisting of 210 residential units located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, for a total purchase price of USD22,600,000.
Latest Developments for Pure Multi-Family REIT LP
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces Passing Of Co-Founder And Chairman
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces Closing Of Previously Announced $35 Million Financing
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces USD45.4 Million Property Acquisition; USD35 Million Equity Offering
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces August Distribution
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Comforia Residential REIT Inc raises financial guidance for fiscal periods ending July 2014 and Jan. 2015
- Kenedix Residential Investment raises outlook and distribution per unit for fiscal period ending July 2014
- Fonciere Developpement Logements FDL SA to propose share repurchase program
- Altarea SCA proposes FY 2013 dividend and forecasts FY 2014 dividend
- Share this
- Digg this