Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Pure Multi-Family REIT LP: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Kering to List Fnac SA Through Dividend Distribution to Its Shareholders
Kering announced that, in line with the principle announced on October 9, 2012, its Board of Directors approved the listing of Fnac SA shares through a distribution to the shareholders of Kering. At the Annual Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' General Meetings on June 18, 2013, Kering will propose to distribute to its shareholders, as a payment in full of dividends in respect of 2012 (an interim dividend of EUR 1.50 having been paid on January 24, 2013) a supplementary cash dividend of EUR 2.25 and a dividend in the form of Fnac SA shares in the ratio of one Fnac SA share for every eight Kering shares held. Within this framework, Kering will distribute to its shareholders a maximum of 15,764,588 of Fnac SA's shares, representing approximately 95% of Fnac SA's share capital as of the dividend ex-date. The distribution of Fnac SA shares will be treated as a dividend distribution to Kering shareholders.
Latest Developments for Pure Multi-Family REIT LP
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces Passing Of Co-Founder And Chairman
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces Closing Of Previously Announced $35 Million Financing
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces USD45.4 Million Property Acquisition; USD35 Million Equity Offering
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces August Distribution
Latest Key Developments in REITs
- Equity Residential declares fourth quarter 2013 dividends
- R&I upgrades Rating on Heiwa Real Estate Reit Inc to “A-” and announces rating outlook stable
- R&I upgrades Japan Rental Housing Investments Inc's rating to "A-" and announces stable outlook
- Essex Property Trust Inc enters into exclusive negotiations with BRE properties Inc
- Share this
- Digg this