Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Edison Investment Research
$10.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Rurelec Plc Acquires Cascade Hydro Limited


Tuesday, 17 Sep 2013 08:55am EDT 

Rurelec Plc announced the acquisition of the remaining minority interests in Cascade Hydro Limited, a UK holding Company with a portfolio of over 300 MW of greenfield hydro-electric projects under development in Peru. Rurelec, which currently owns 70%. of Cascade, has agreed to acquire the remaining 30% minority stake in Cascade by way of an exchange of shares. The minority shareholders will receive 1,737,116 new Rurelec shares for their holdings in Cascade, issued at a price of GBP0.125 per share, an aggregate consideration of GBP217,139. Application has been made for these new shares to be admitted to trading on September 23, 2013. 

Latest Developments for Rurelec PLC

Company Quote

6.0
0.0 +0.00%
9 Jul 2014