Provider: Wright Reports
Russian Real Estate Investment Company AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Russian Real Estate Investment Co AB Agrees Preliminary Term Sheet for Restructuring of Bond Loan; to Conduct Directed Share Issue and Divest Certain Holding Companies
Russian Real Estate Investment Co AB (Ruric) announced that the Company agreed a preliminary term sheet on the restructuring of the existing bond loan issued by Ruric (ISIN: SE0003045848) with a total nominal amount outstanding of SEK 619,750,000 (the current bond loan) divided into 6,197,500 bonds (the current bonds) with the Bondholders' Committee. According to the preliminary term sheet, Ruric, in consideration for the cancellation of the current bond loan, will (i) divest the shares of the holding companies of certain of its property portfolio to a newly created Swedish orphan company (i.e., a company set up by a third party entity, such as a trust/foundation) (PropCo), and (ii) issue new B shares in its share capital to PropCo of such number of new class B shares as will, following the new issue, represent 20% of the entire issued share capital of Ruric. PropCo will in turn issue bonds to the holders of the current bonds. It has been decided that RURIC Chetire AB, RURIC TRI AB, RURIC DVA AB and PD Finance AB and their respective subsidiaries OOO Ruric 2, OOO Ruric 3, OOO Ruric 4 and OOO Strelna Development will be sold to PropCo by way of a transfer of the entire share capital along with all claims any remaining Ruric Group Company may have against the transferred companies.
Latest Developments for Russian Real Estate Investment Co AB
- Russian Real Estate Investment Co AB completes restructuring of bond loan and transfers St Petersburg Property Company AB to bondholders
- Russian Real Estate Investment Co AB Announces Outcome of Initial Meeting for Liquidation Purposes
- Russian Real Estate Investment Co AB's EGM to Decide on Liquidation
- Russian Real Estate Investment Company AB Appoints Ilya Sosnov as New Chairman of the Board
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Longfor Properties Co's Fast Great succeeds in bid for Land in Chongqing
- Vinaland Ltd's VinaLand ZDP Ltd issues prospectus for 20 million pound preference share issue; announces possible transaction by VinaCapital Investment Management
- Bilfinger Berger Global Infrastructure SICAV SA announces results of equity issue
- Arrowhead Properties Ltd announces acquisition of 31.7% stake in Vividend Income Fund Limited
- Share this
- Digg this