Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Sagax AB and Tredje AP-fonden Establish Jointly Owned Company, Hemso Intressenter AB; Sagax to Acquire 30% Stake in Hemso Fastighets through Hemso Intressenter and Issue Shares to Tredje AP-fonden


Monday, 17 Jun 2013 07:38am EDT 

Sagax AB announced that the Company and Tredje AP-fonden have agreed to form a jointly-owned company, Hemso Intressenter AB, with the view to co-own and further develop Hemso Fastighets AB. Hemso Intressenter will acquire 30% of shares in Hemso Fastighets AB from Tredje AP-fonden, which will remain owner the remaining 70% stake in Hemso Fastighets AB. Sagax investment in Hemso Intressenter amounts to SEK 285 million and will have a form of a directed share issue of 11.7 million Sagax' new B-series shares to Tredje AP-fonden. Hemso Intressenter will pay SEK 1,140 million for the 30% stake in Hemso Fastighets. The acquisition will be financed through shareholders loan of SEK 570 million and new issue of SEK 570 million equally subscribed for by Sagax and Tredje AP-fonden. 

Related Company News

Company Quote

38.7
0.3 +0.78%
12:29pm EDT