Al-Salam Group Holding Co KSCC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Al-Salam Group Holding Co KSCC Receives Approval to Cross-List on Dubai Financial Market
Al-Salam Group Holding Co KSCC announced that it has received an approval from Dubai Securities and Commodities Authority to cross-list its shares on Dubai Financial Market. The listing date of the Company will be set later between Kuwait Stock Exchange and Dubai Financial Market shortly after finalization of all necessary technical preparations relating to this issue.
Latest Developments for Al-Salam Group Holding Co KSCC
- Al-Salam Group Holding Co KSCC Receives Approval Date to Cross-List on Dubai Financial Market
- Al-Salam Group Holding Co KSCC to Cross-List on Dubai Financial Market
- Al Salam Group Holding Co KSCC Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
- Al Salam Group Holding Co KSCC Recommends 5% Cash Dividends for FY 2011
Latest Key Developments in Financial
- Shanghai Material Trading Co Ltd to lower stake in subsidiary
- Shanghai Material Trading Co Ltd to transfer holdings in Shanghai Senda Fancywood Industry Co to Bailian Group Co,.Ltd
- Docas Investimentos SA announces public offering aimed at cancellation of its public register
- Woongjin Holdings Co Ltd sells entire stake in Woongjin Foods Co., Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this