Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
$25.00
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
$127.00
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Salem Communications Corp Issues Q3 2013 Revenue Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates


Tuesday, 6 Aug 2013 04:05pm EDT 

Salem Communications Corp announced that for the third quarter of 2013, the Company is projecting total revenue to increase 0% to 2% over third quarter 2012 total revenue of $56.7 million. The growth is impacted by strong political revenue of $1.5 million in the third quarter of 2012. Excluding that revenue, the Company would project revenue to increase 3% to 5%. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on an average were expecting the Company to report revenue of $60.63 million for the third quarter of 2013. 

Company Quote

7.86
-0.01 -0.13%
19 Dec 2014