Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sandvik AB To Acquire Canadian Drilling Solutions Provider
Sandvik AB has signed an agreement with Cubex Limited (CUBEX) to acquire its drilling solutions business and operations. CUBEX is drilling solutions provider focused on design and manufacturing of a wide range of underground in-the-hole (ITH), and geo-technical drilling equipment. CUBEX products are distributed globally, and the current main markets are the United States, Canada, Africa, South America, and Australia. The acquisition is expected to be completed during the second quarter 2013. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Sandvik AB
- Sandvik AB Plans Cost Cuts and Reduction of Number of Sites
- Sandvik AB Acquires Remaining Shares in Precorp Inc., United States
- Sandvik AB Updates on Administrative Court of Appeal’s Ruling in Tax Return Case
- Sandvik AB Launches New Delivery Model for Parts of Transactional Finance by Transferring It to Capgemini; Announces Possible Redundancies
Latest Key Developments in Industrial
- KS Energy Ltd announces members voluntary liquidation of Girdnal Oilfield Services, Inc.
- NK CO LTD amends amount of selling shares of ENK CO LTD
- Atlas Copco AB's Chair of the Board Sune Carlsson to leave in 2014
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd announces improper processing of delivery of defense equipment
- Share this
- Digg this