Selvaag Bolig ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Selvaag Bolig ASA to Develop Central Area in Sandnes in Cooperation with AVA Eiendomspartner AS and Varner Kapital AS
Selvaag Bolig ASA announced that the Company has entered into an agreement to develop a central area in the town of Sandnes south of Stavanger together AVA Eiendomspartner AS and Varner Kapital AS. The part of the site designated for housing could accommodate 450-600 homes. The agreement has been signed following a satisfactory due diligence process with Sandnes Eiendom Invest, the company which owns the development land. Parts of the site will be separated out into a new company where Selvaag Bolig will hold 80% of the shares, and AVA Eiendomspartner AS and Varner Kapital AS will hold 20% of the shares.
Latest Developments for Selvaag Bolig ASA
- Selvaag Bolig ASA maintains homes delivery target at 1,500 per year
- Selvaag Bolig ASA Announces Strategic Acquisition and Partnership in Sandnes
- Selvaag Bolig ASA Announces Further Details on Initial Public Offering
- Selvaag Bolig ASA Announces Completion of Initial Public Offering and Allocation of Shares
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Longfor Properties Co's Fast Great succeeds in bid for Land in Chongqing
- Vinaland Ltd's VinaLand ZDP Ltd issues prospectus for 20 million pound preference share issue; announces possible transaction by VinaCapital Investment Management
- Bilfinger Berger Global Infrastructure SICAV SA announces results of equity issue
- Arrowhead Properties Ltd announces acquisition of 31.7% stake in Vividend Income Fund Limited
- Share this
- Digg this