Scangroup Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Scangroup Ltd Proposes FY 2012 Final Dividend
Scangroup Ltd announced that its Board of Directors has decided to propose the first and final dividend of KES 0.60 per share, totaling KES 170,873,476 and payable in respect of the fiscal year 2012 on or about July 30, 2013 to shareholders on record at the close of the business on June 27, 2013. Accordingly, the Company announced that the fiscal year 2011 dividend was KES 0.70 per share, totaling KES 199,352,390.
Latest Developments for Scangroup Ltd
- Scangroup Ltd issues FY 2014 and H2 2014 outlook; does not declare interim dividend
- Scangroup Ltd enters into agreement to acquire 80.4 pct in Experiential Marketing (Proprietary) Ltd
- Scangroup Ltd proposes FY 2013 dividend
- Scangroup Ltd Issues FY 2013 Operating Profit Guidance; Not to Recommend Interim Dividend
Latest Key Developments in Advertising
- Stroeer Media AG issues FY 2014 EBITDA outlook above analysts' estimates, comments on FY 2014 revenue outlook and gives Q3 2014 revenue outlook
- Goldbach Group AG confirms FY 2014 net profit outlook
- iSIGN Media Solutions Inc announces change of auditor
- AirMedia Group Inc gives Q3 2014 revenue guidance
- Share this
- Digg this