Provider: Wright Reports
Small Cap Danmark A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Small Cap Danmark A/S Proposes FY 2012 Dividend of DKK 3.0 per Share
Small Cap Danmark A/S announced that its Board of Directors will at the Annual General Meeting propose to pay fiscal year 2012 dividend of DKK 3.0 per share. For fiscal year 2011, the Company paid a dividend of DKK 2.0 per share.
Latest Developments for Small Cap Danmark A/S
- Small Cap Danmark A/S Appoints Niels Roth as New Chairman to Replace Jan O. Froeshaug
- Small Cap Danmark A/S Launches Internal Investigation in Connection With Charges Regarding Violation of Securities Act
- Small Cap Danmark A/S Announces Details on Charges Regarding Violation of Securities Act
- State Prosecutor for Serious Economic Crime Raids Small Cap Danmark A/S's Office
Latest Key Developments in Financial
- Aurelius AG acquires IT consulting activities of Telvent Global Services in Spain and South America
- Invalda LT AB to concentrate on asset management business
- Shanghai Material Trading Co Ltd to lower stake in subsidiary
- Shanghai Material Trading Co Ltd to transfer holdings in Shanghai Senda Fancywood Industry Co to Bailian Group Co,.Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this