Smart Employee Benefits Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Smart Employee Benefits Inc To Acquire Antian Professional Services Of Ottawa
Smart Employee Benefits Inc announced that SEB has agreed via a Letter of Intent (LOI) to acquire Antian Professional Services Inc. (Antian). Board approval has been received and due diligence has been completed. Closing documentation is in process with closing imminent. The transaction terms are as follows: The total value of the Antian transaction is targeted at $850,000 subject to working capital adjustments at the Time of Closing. Per the terms, Antian shareholders will receive the following: Cash: $450,000; Vendor Take Back (VTB) - $400,000 paying interest at an annualized rate of 3% with annual principal repayments over a 5 year period. This Vendor Take Back is convertible into SEB shares at any time at a value of $0.75 per SEB share during the term of the VTB.
Latest Developments for Smart Employee Benefits Inc
- Smart Employee Benefits Inc agrees to acquire adeeva Nutritionals Canada Inc and the wellness intellectual property assets of James Meschino
- Smart Employee Benefits Inc's subsidiary closes acquisition of Inforica
- Smart Employee Benefits Inc Agreement To Acquire Stroma Services Consulting Ltd
- Smart Employee Benefits Inc Appoints Ron Barbaro As Chairman
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- TriplePoint Venture Growth BDC Corp completes initial public offering and full exercise of option to purchase additional shares
- Mantra Capital Inc. announces management change
- Oxford Lane Capital Corp prices public offering of common stock
- Eczacibasi Yatirim Ortakligi AS pays no dividend for FY 2013
- Share this
- Digg this