The Securities House KSCC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
The Securities House KSCC to Sell 95% Stakes in New Technology Bottling Company KSCC
The Securities House KSCC announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding with an investor to sells its 95% stake in New Technology Bottling Company KSCC, for an initial value of KWD 14.9 million. The Company is expecting a profit of KWD 10 million from this deal.
Latest Developments for The Securities House KSCC
- The Securities House KSCC Approves Offer to Sell 100% Stakes in New Technology Bottling Company KSCC
- Kuwait Stock Exchange Suspends Trading of Shares of The Securities House KSCC for Delay in Filing Financial Statements
- Kuwait Stock Exchange Suspends Trading of Shares of The Securities House KSCC for Delay in Filing Financial Statement
- Securities House KSCC Announces Intention to Acquire or to Merge with Al Aman Investment Co KSCC
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- Al Mal Investment Co KSCC announces Chief Executive Officer resignation
- Kuwait Stock Exchange suspends trading of shares of Al Mal Investment Co KSCC for delay in filing financial statement
- Aeolian Investment Fund SA calls off merger with Global Investment Services SA
- Bourse Direct SA acquires Dubus SA's online trading business
- Share this
- Digg this