The Securities House KSCC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
The Securities House KSCC Approves Offer to Sell 100% Stakes in New Technology Bottling Company KSCC
The Securities House KSCC announced that it has signed the offer submitted by an investor to sells its 100% stakes in New Technology Bottling Company KSCC, for a total value of KWD 15.3 million. The Company is expecting a profit of KWD 9 million from this deal.
Latest Developments for The Securities House KSCC
- The Securities House KSCC appoints chairman
- The Securities House KSCC restructures its debts through cash and share swaps
- Kuwait Stock Exchange Suspends Trading of Shares of The Securities House KSCC for Delay in Filing Financial Statements
- Kuwait Stock Exchange Suspends Trading of Shares of The Securities House KSCC for Delay in Filing Financial Statement
Latest Key Developments in Diversified
- Citigroup Inc to sell retail banking business in Japan to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp
- Tamdeen Investment Co KSCC to merge with non-wholly subsidiary
- Investec announces completion of sales of Kensington Group Plc and Start Mortgage Holdings Ltd
- Berliner Effektengesellschaft's stake in Tradegate AG drops to 61.01 pct
- Share this
- Digg this