Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
$75.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Securitas AB Acquires 65% Stake in Tehnomobil in Croatia


Monday, 4 Nov 2013 10:00am EST 

Securitas AB announced that the Company has acquired 65% of the shares in the security solutions company Tehnomobil in Croatia. The purchase of the remaining 35% of the shares is agreed to take place at the end of 2015. Enterprise value is estimated to SEK 52 million (HRK 46 million). The acquisition is consolidated in Securitas as of November 1, 2013. 

Company Quote

115.3
-0.3 -0.26%
7:06am EDT