SES SA’ S Subsidiary SES-SL And SpaceX Announce Launching of Three Satellites
SES SA announced that its subsidiary SES-SL and SpaceX will launch three satellites on Falcon 9 rocket Falcon Heavy rocket or SpaceX. The launch contract signed by the subsidiary, SES-SL - is based on partnership between SpaceX and SES. The first joint mission between SES and SpaceX under this agreement is scheduled for 2015.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Redline Communications Group Inc Appoints Robert Williams to CEO
- Times Three Wireless Inc. announces management change and seeks to undertaking strategic review of intellectual property licensing business
- Sprint Corp announces pricing of $2.5 billion of notes due 2024
- NII Holdings Inc To Cut Jobs - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this