SES SA to Deliver Satellite Communications Infrastructure and Services to Galileo
SES SA announced that it has signed, through its service company SES TechCom, a contract with BT to provide satellite communications services for the Galileo Data Dissemination Network (GDDN) to support the Galileo Operator Spaceopal. The agreement includes the deployment, maintenance and support of Satcom ground infrastructure at various remote locations around the world including Antarctica, the provision of satellite capacity, and the monitoring and control of the GDDN satellite network. BT is the communications service provider of GDDN, responsible for its design, deployment and operation, while Spaceopal is Galileo’s Operations contractor. The contract was signed on March 7, 2013.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Redline Communications Group Inc Appoints Robert Williams to CEO
- Times Three Wireless Inc. announces management change and seeks to undertaking strategic review of intellectual property licensing business
- Sprint Corp announces pricing of $2.5 billion of notes due 2024
- NII Holdings Inc To Cut Jobs - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this