iN DEMAND Renews Capacity Deal with SES SA
SES SA announced that content distributor iN DEMAND has renewed an integral part of its cornerstone capacity agreement with SES for the delivery of Pay-Per-View and Video On Demand sports and entertainment television content to cable audiences across North America. As part of the deal, iN DEMAND is utilising a full transponder of C-band capacity aboard SES` AMC-1 satellite to deliver a broad range of programming, including movies, sports packages and events, to cable headends throughout the US and beyond. In total, iN DEMAND relies exclusively on five transponders aboard three SES satellites (AMC-1, AMC-10 and AMC-11) for its full-time satellite distribution capacity.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Redline Communications Group Inc Appoints Robert Williams to CEO
- Times Three Wireless Inc. announces management change and seeks to undertaking strategic review of intellectual property licensing business
- Sprint Corp announces pricing of $2.5 billion of notes due 2024
- NII Holdings Inc To Cut Jobs - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this