SES SA Announces Launch of Aircraft Tracking from Space System
SES SA announced that SES Techcom, a subsidiary of the Company, has launched a space-based Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) system to monitor air traffic around the globe. The ADS-B system is operating on the Proba V satellite of the European Space Agency.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Swedish Competition Authorities agree to Tele2 Sweden’s sale of residential cable and fiber operations to Telenor
- Linktone Ltd announces voluntary NASDAQ Delisting
- BigAir Group Ltd announces acquisition of Anittel Group Limited's Anittel Communications Pty Ltd
- Vodafone Group Plc gets $604 mln India tax demand - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this