SES SA Reiterates FY 2013 EBITDA Guidance and FY 2012-2014 EBITDA CAGR Guidance
SES SA announced that the fiscal year 2013 revenue and EBITDA growth guidance range of 4% to 5% at constant FX, is maintained. Excluding the analogue impact, revenue growth is expected to be in the range of 6.5% to 7.5%, with EBITDA expected to grow by 7% to 8%. The three-year revenue and EBITDA CAGR (2012-2014) growth of 4.5% is also reiterated. According to I/B/E/S Estimates analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2013 revenue of EUR 1,896 million and fiscal year 2013 EBITDA of EUR 1,402 million.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Redline Communications Group Inc Appoints Robert Williams to CEO
- Times Three Wireless Inc. announces management change and seeks to undertaking strategic review of intellectual property licensing business
- Sprint Corp announces pricing of $2.5 billion of notes due 2024
- NII Holdings Inc To Cut Jobs - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this