SES SA Announces Growth Capacity on New Satellite
SES SA announced that the East African pay-TV broadcaster Zuku TV will complete its migration on the Company's fleet by the end of July 2013 and has committed to growth capacity on the new satellite. Zuku TV, part of Wananchi Group Holdings, is East Africa's home entertainment operator. The migration of Zuku TV from the Company's satellite NSS-12 to the newer SES-5 began in February 2013. SES-5 was launched last year and is positioned at 5 degrees East, which supports customers across the continent to grow Africa's Direct-to-Home and broadcast services. Wananchi Group has contracted seven transponders on SES-5; four have migrated to SES-5 whilst three transponders are additional growth capacity.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Swedish Competition Authorities agree to Tele2 Sweden’s sale of residential cable and fiber operations to Telenor
- Linktone Ltd announces voluntary NASDAQ Delisting
- BigAir Group Ltd announces acquisition of Anittel Group Limited's Anittel Communications Pty Ltd
- Vodafone Group Plc gets $604 mln India tax demand - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this