SES SA Signs Contract with Platco Digital
SES SA announced a 15-year contract with Platco Digital, a sister company of the South African independent broadcaster e.tv, to broadcast a new free-to-air service in South Africa, with future plans to expand across Southern Africa. The contract for two transponders, with an option for additional capacity in 2014, will allow the Direct-to-Home (DTH) transmission of a new TV channel platform by Platco Digital to audiences in South Africa’s urban and remote areas. SES SA will provide the satellite capacity on the SES-5 satellite at 5 degrees East which supports customers developing the Digital DTH TV markets in Africa. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Redline Communications Group Inc Appoints Robert Williams to CEO
- Times Three Wireless Inc. announces management change and seeks to undertaking strategic review of intellectual property licensing business
- Sprint Corp announces pricing of $2.5 billion of notes due 2024
- NII Holdings Inc To Cut Jobs - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this