SES SA's SES-6 Satellite Now Fully Operational
SES SA announced that the SES-6 satellite has completed its in-orbit testing and is now fully operational and in commercial service at the orbital position of 40.5 degrees West. The 53rd SES SA satellite was launched on board an ILS Proton booster from Baikonur, Kazakhstan, on June 4, 2013.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Swedish Competition Authorities agree to Tele2 Sweden’s sale of residential cable and fiber operations to Telenor
- Linktone Ltd announces voluntary NASDAQ Delisting
- BigAir Group Ltd announces acquisition of Anittel Group Limited's Anittel Communications Pty Ltd
- Vodafone Group Plc gets $604 mln India tax demand - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this