SES SA Launches New Global Access Network
SES SA announced the launch of its new Global Access Network, consisting of SES-owned and 3rd party partner teleports, fibre-based network and points of presence. The fibre-based network, based on MPLS technology, is designed to transport any video or data signal from practically any city in the world to one of 19 SES SA-owned teleports or partner teleports via SES SA points of presence for transmission to SES SA satellites. At the teleports, customers will have access to SES Global Access Services, which include video and data uplink and downlink services, full DVB transport stream uplinks, VNO platform service, DVB data service, and SCPC data service, among others.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Redline Communications Group Inc Appoints Robert Williams to CEO
- Times Three Wireless Inc. announces management change and seeks to undertaking strategic review of intellectual property licensing business
- Sprint Corp announces pricing of $2.5 billion of notes due 2024
- NII Holdings Inc To Cut Jobs - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this