SES SA to Operate Additional Satellite Spectrum
SES SA announced that it has been granted rights to use German Ku-band orbital frequencies at the 28.5 degrees East orbital position effective from October 4, 2013 onwards pursuant to a 2005 agreement with German media service provider, Media Broadcast, which holds a license for these frequencies. The agreement will give SES SA the right to use, on its fleet, 500 MHz of bandwidth at this orbital position adjacent to the Company's 28.2 degrees East in the frequency bands 11.45 - 11.70 GHz and 12.50 - 12.75 GHz in downlink and 14.00-14.50 GHz in uplink. SES SA has procured and will launch and operate new satellites: ASTRA 2E and ASTRA 2G.
Latest Developments for SES SA
- SES SA Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and EBITDA Guidance
- SES SA and OmniAccess Sign Capacity Deal to Serve Superyachts in the Middle East
- SES SA Signs Contract on SES-5 with StarTimes Communication Network Technology; Sells 20% Stake in Top TV StarTimes Communication Network Technology
- SES SA Upgrades FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates and EBITDA Guidance Below Analysts Estimates'
Latest Key Developments in Wireless
- Redline Communications Group Inc Appoints Robert Williams to CEO
- Times Three Wireless Inc. announces management change and seeks to undertaking strategic review of intellectual property licensing business
- Sprint Corp announces pricing of $2.5 billion of notes due 2024
- NII Holdings Inc To Cut Jobs - Reuters
- Share this
- Digg this